FC Dallas
















Imagine that you were able to meet the Yankees or some huge team, I was able to meet a team so much better than them or anyone else. FC Dallas. Yeah, I know few even know they exist, but I would rather meet them than any other professional sports team. I felt like a really big dork and I was, but still a dork who got his picture with Carlos Ruiz (left) and Ronnie O'Brien, Clarence Goodson, Aaron Pichcolan and Richard Mulrooney (with Laura and I). This is in the Kansas City airport so now I expect I'll see them all the time in K.C.

Comments

GUNNY said…
So ... let me get this straight ...

You live in Dallas for all these years and then have to move to KC to meet the FC Dallas boys?

Strange world sometimes.

I guess I'll hold out to meet the Cardinals in Fort Worth some time soon. ; )

Popular Posts