So close, yet so different

This week I have been sick, all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep. Anyway I emailed Tony and Nathan telling them that I would not be in on Tuesday due to the plague and here are their responses.

Nathan: May God have mercy on you. If you need me to fill in for chapel let me know, I'd be glad to do it.

Tony: Whimp

I'll let you come to your own conclusions. I'll also ignore that fact that Tony sent a second email telling me to get better. Two things have not been so different and yet worked so well together since...I'm still to sick to think of the punch line, please provide your own and make it better than peanut butter and jelly. Perhaps pizza and ranch dressing, but that might offend yankees.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Luther and Melancthon
Anonymous said…
Roadrunner and Coyotte
Anonymous said…
Foot and Mouth
Anonymous said…
Let the cowardly "Anonymous" person show him/herself!
Anonymous said…
Fred and Barney
GUNNY said…
Itchy & Scratchy?

Popular Posts