Public Service Announcement

Jimmy the Groin has something to say to Tony...

Comments

GUNNY said…
Once you get ordained, you're not going to have time to make videos all day, sir!

Also, what's up with the KC Wizards?!

Where's the FC Dallas love?
Hough said…
I like the Wizards. What seems really odd to me is that I meet Jimmy Conrad and within five minutes of talking to him, this is what comes to mind? Hey, can I record you telling my friend to stop Bow Hunting?
GUNNY said…
Between bow hunting and dodge ball, it's a wonder you Presbyterians have any time left for soccer!
Hough said…
I really think it is all the extra powers that come from faithfully baptizing our covenant children. I do hope for you to experience these powers someday. If so, you might even have time to take up fencing, bocce ball or even painting in your spare time. :)
GUNNY said…
What?!

No lacrosse? No Parchessi?

;-)
Hough said…
Yes, Parchessi that is a great game
JON MEYERS said…
Very creative. Now if you can just show the un-edited version where he condemns Sluggard-ing....that would be nice.
Reepicheep said…
Right on Gunny- he's not going to have time to make videos all day!

Brian, is my car washed yet?

Popular Posts